Wednesday 24 July 2013

Owusu Bempah strikes again
·Mahama will not die, The Death Has Been Reversed
·Says T.B Joshua is an Occult
·Talks on Dr. Otabil Prophecy


The General overseer of the Glorious Word Power Ministries International; Apostle Dr. Isaac Owusu Bempah has declared without mincing word that Prophet T. B Joshua of Synagogue Church of All nations as an occult. In an exclusive interview with Pleasure magazine, Bempah touched on other national issues that concerns Ghana and recent prophecy of Dr. Mensah Otabil of ICGC.  The chat was a very great revelation.. Read on
PM: Good to be with you Apostle
Dr. Bempah: I thank you for your patience; I learnt you came in earlier. It is also my pleasure to have you here.
PM: Your prophecy has always been 95% accurate, how do you receive those prophecies?
Dr. Bempah: As a prophet of God, I say whatever God tells me, I don’t manufacture prophecies,. If God tell a prophet what to say, he must declare it and be ready to stand by it. By the grace of God I receive from god and declare, and I stand by whatever I said.
PM: What would you say about people who travel from one place to the other seeking for miracles?
Dr. Bempah: I don’t condemn miracles, there are miracles and God is still in the business of performing miracles. But the major thing is to seek first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added; Mathew 6: 33. When we seek God definitely miracle will follow. We cannot leave the substance and be chasing shadow, seeking Miracle without seeking God’s kingdom is like chasing. I will say without any contradiction that we must seek God’s Kingdom first.
PM: These days many go after what they can use to get miracles, what do you say to that?
Dr. Bempah: I am aware that a lot of people go after what they can get from the so called prophet but that is not God. I want to say here that there is nothing like holy water, good men of God can use anything as directed by God but not to celebrate the substance and leave God. I know many people have been running to T.B Joshua to receive holy water. I have said it before and I will say it again, T.B Joshua is not a man of God, he is fake, he deceives people in the name of God, he is an Occult. I don’t believe in him as a man of God, he is not real and will never see him as a true prophet.
PM: How do you know this?
Dr. Bempah: Fifteen years ago, I saw something about T.B Joshua, I told my Pastors and my members then but I did not make it public, when events are unfolding I guess I should let the World know.
PM: Fifteen years ago, why didn’t you say it then?
Dr. Bempah: Just as I said, I did not make it public, there are issues you only keep to a few people and when it is the right time you make it public. I only told those who were closer to me then.  I recalled there was a time some Pastors said I should join them to go and see T.B Joshua, I said over my dead body. What will I go to do with someone I knew is not of God! I am saying it again that T.B Joshua is not a man of God.
PM: How about what people say about you when you earlier said T.B Joshua is not of God?
Dr Bempah: So many people condemned me and are still condemning me for saying he is not a man of God, but that is not a problem to me. I know what I have seen about this man and I will continue to say to those who want to listen that he (T.B Joshua) is not a man of God, I pray that God will meet him and he will have genuine salvation.
PM: Dr. Otabil of International Central Gospel Church called for prayer for this nation (Ghana) because of the calamity he saw, what is your reaction to this?
Dr. Bempah: At the beginning of this year even at our 31st December night programme, I said the same thing that Dr. Otabil said. We must realize one fact that Dr. Mensah Otabil is not a prophet, he is a teacher of the word, if a person like him is saying he saw something, then the nation must take it very serious. Dr. Otabil is a true man of God, not because he is a Ghanaian and the other is not, but we all know that this man (Dr.Otabil) is highly respected. So I want to call on Ghanaians to please not overlook what he says but we should all rise to pray to avert the problem.
Prophet T.B. Joshua as a mouthpiece to the world to prophesy concerning nations and the world at large, with the ensuing events in the coming weeks directly confirming their accuracy.
PM: How can we avert the calamity?
Dr. Bempah: We have to continue to pray for the nation and the judges. Dr. Otabil has also called for prayer, we must all pray, I suggest to all church leaders to declare days of fasting and prayer for the country, we are going to do that and I wish others will do same. I respect the man of God and because I have also said it, it really calls for attention. Not just telling people they will die and you will not do anything about it like that of T.B Joshua. You can imagine people who lost their lives going for holy water. Yes, it can happen at any point but it was the deceit that led to that untimely death of the people.
PM: You have also prophesied death to some people, you said Late president will die, you even said the same on the present president, are you not saying the same thing?
Dr. Bempah: Jeremiah was a prophet, you may want to tag him prophet of doom, but let me tell you something about prophecy, when you see good ones you say it and thank God, and that will not attract any attention, when you see bad ones, you call for prayer, that will create discussion amongst people. So when I saw that the president was going to die if we fail to pray, you will agree with me that several people are praying for him. I also prayed for him, in fact the president brought some men of God together to pray for him.
PM: So what is God saying now?
Dr. Bempah: God reveals to redeem, let us keep praying for our leaders and I can say that President Mahama will not die. People are praying for him, as I said earlier, I am also praying for him, my congregation is equally praying for him. God will surely avert the evil.
PM: Would you stop prophesying?
Dr. Bempah:  I am not the one showing myself the vision, I don’t cook prophecy, as long as God keeps giving me I will be declaring it. I can’t stop, that is my calling. I am a prophet of God and I will never stop prophesying.
PM: What is your advice to those traveling from one place to the other seeking for miracle?
Dr. Bempah: I will never condemn Pastor performing miracle in the name of God. Can you imagine another confusion from T.B Joshua, when the Ghana’s U-20 narrowly qualified from the group stage of the U-20 World Cup, the coach, Salas Tetteh thanked God but T.B Joshua said he was the one that did it for them, what a confusion, instead of glorifying God you want people to praise you, taking the glory that belongs to God. My advice is that people should know God and not man. The pastor, prophets are there to guide us but they can never take the position of God.
PM: Your word to everybody?
DR. Bempah: I will just say we need more prayers. Ghana in particular should pray for the nation and the judges. I believe god will avert any evil that may want to come on the nation.
PM: Thank you for your time
Dr. Bempah: Thank you for coming. I hope I have done justice to your questions though it is a busy day but Glory be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment